We have included below a collection of useful short-codes that can be used with any desk/soft-phone (app) configured to use our VoIP service.
By using device provisioning we can also program certain 'soft-keys' to use of the below codes - perfect if you can't remember the code you're looking for, or if you have multiple users!
If you require assistance, or want to setup device provisioning on your account, please email email@example.com or call 0330 088 3323. You can also raise a ticket by clicking here.
- Press *1 to record a conversation taking place on your extension.
- Press *0 to record a conference taking place on your extension.
- *8<extension_number> To invite another extension to the conference.
- *30 To kick out all extensions attending the conference.
- *31 To kick out the extension that was the last to join the conference.
- *21 To lock the conference so that no new member can attend.
- *20 To unlock the conference so that new members can join.
- *11 To mute all members, except for your own extension.
- *10 To unmute all members, except for your own extension.
- *1 To mute/unmute the channel.
- *2 To enable/disable new member announcements.
- *3 To find out who is available in the conference.
- *7 To decrease the volume of the conference.
- 9 To increase the volume of the conference.
- 0 To repeat the entire menu.
- # To quit the menu and return to the conference.
- *96 To log in the queue agent that owns the extension.
- *98 To disconnect the queue agent that owns the extension.
- *999X If you're a queue supervisor, to listen to active conversations.
- *998X If you're a queue supervisor, to whisper to agents registered in the queue.
- *21 To pick up any call ringing the organization.
- *21TARGET_NUMBER To pick up a call from any extension.
- *21PARTIAL_NUMBER To pick up a call ringing a specific extension.
- *29 To pick up last call ringing.
- *29TARGET_NUMBER To pick up last call ringing for the target extension.
- *29PARTIAL_NUMBER To pick up last matching call.
- *66 To dial back the last missed call.
- #2 To send an answered call to the parking lot.
- *221 To unpark the first call found in the parking lot.
- *225 To unpark a specific call among several others in the parking lot.
- *229 To unpark the last call in the parking lot.
- #1FORWARD_NUMBER To transfer the interlocutor to another extension.
- *2FORWARD_NUMBER To put the caller on hold and transfer the call to another extension.
- Press *71 to activate the Call Waiting option.
- Press *70 to deactivate the Call Waiting option.
Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Press *78 to activate the Do Not Disturb option.
- Press *79 to deactivate the Do Not Disturb option.
- *95 To manage voicemail messages.
- *950 To enable/disable the voicemail on your extension.
- *95EXTENSION_NUMBER To make a direct call to an extension's voicemail.
- #3EXTENSION_NUMBER To transfer an active call to another extension's voicemail.
- Press *52 to test the extension’s connection with the server (Echo Test).