We have included below a collection of useful short-codes that can be used with any desk/soft-phone (app) configured to use our VoIP service.
By using device provisioning we can also program certain 'soft-keys' to use of the below codes - perfect if you can't remember the code you're looking for, or if you have multiple users!
- Press *1 to record a conversation taking place on your extension.
- Press *0 to record a conference taking place on your extension.
- *8<extension_number> To invite another extension to the conference.
- *30 To kick out all extensions attending the conference.
- *31 To kick out the extension that was the last to join the conference.
- *21 To lock the conference so that no new member can attend.
- *20 To unlock the conference so that new members can join.
- *11 To mute all members, except for your own extension.
- *10 To unmute all members, except for your own extension.
- *1 To mute/unmute the channel.
- *2 To enable/disable new member announcements.
- *3 To find out who is available in the conference.
- *7 To decrease the volume of the conference.
- 9 To increase the volume of the conference.
- 0 To repeat the entire menu.
- # To quit the menu and return to the conference.
- *96 To log in the queue agent that owns the extension.
- *98 To disconnect the queue agent that owns the extension.
- *999X If you're a queue supervisor, to listen to active conversations.
- *998X If you're a queue supervisor, to whisper to agents registered in the queue.
- *21 To pick up any call ringing the organization.
- *21TARGET_NUMBER To pick up a call from any extension.
- *21PARTIAL_NUMBER To pick up a call ringing a specific extension.
- *29 To pick up last call ringing.
- *29TARGET_NUMBER To pick up last call ringing for the target extension.
- *29PARTIAL_NUMBER To pick up last matching call.
- *66 To dial back the last missed call.
- #2 To send an answered call to the parking lot.
- *221 To unpark the first call found in the parking lot.
- *225 To unpark a specific call among several others in the parking lot.
- *229 To unpark the last call in the parking lot.
- #1FORWARD_NUMBER To transfer the interlocutor to another extension.
- *2FORWARD_NUMBER To put the caller on hold and transfer the call to another extension.
- Press *71 to activate the Call Waiting option.
- Press *70 to deactivate the Call Waiting option.
Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Press *78 to activate the Do Not Disturb option.
- Press *79 to deactivate the Do Not Disturb option.
- *95 To manage voicemail messages.
- *950 To enable/disable the voicemail on your extension.
- *95EXTENSION_NUMBER To make a direct call to an extension's voicemail.
- #3EXTENSION_NUMBER To transfer an active call to another extension's voicemail.
- Press *52 to test the extension’s connection with the server (Echo Test).